Site Admin

Customer feedback

Post by west_minist »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Feedback
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:03:04 +1000
To: XRT

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to send you a note to provide some feedback on my experience during the tune and the process you have taken me through.

I’ve had V5 rom loaded for a few days now and it is nice and smooth. Driveability is great through the mid range and I am often finding myself in a higher gear than expected. Not sure what the numbers say (and it doesn’t really matter I guess) but it feels like there is plenty of torque right where I need it.

The tune has been a great experience for me and re-invigorated my enthusiasm both for the car and motoring in general. When V0 was loaded and I took my first squirt on some twisty roads you couldn’t wipe the smile from my face. The enhancement from V0 through to V5 has been great and I can really feel the additional tuning removing hesitations and “roughness” through the rev range on lower throttle settings.

When we began I had forgotten how much fun motoring could be and it took me back to my rallying days with 4 cyl Fords ! (Just a little bit quicker now tho’)

I appreciate your efforts Edward and your patience with me getting the logging set up and my inconsistent dyno runs ! You really should turn your phone off though ! I didn’t expect email and bbm replies from you at 6pm my time – 4am your time !

The customer service XRT provides is exceptional and the commitment and turnaround for updates and communication far exceeded my expectations. Your use of technology (BBM, TV etc) makes the process easy and it’s easy to forget you are on the other side of the world.

My goal of having a mild street tune, with enhanced driveability and economy has been met.

Once again, thanks for your commitment, skill and knowledge. I look forward to seeing some graphs and the “final” V6 update.

Rest assured I will be passing on my experience to anyone who asks. And I may have to consider some mods ! (Raptor headers ?)

I will update with some logs in the next few days.

Stay well.
west_minist
Site Admin

V5 Stats

Post by west_minist »

XRT v5 vs Stock Tuned - 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png
XRT v5 vs Stock Tuned - 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png (145.47 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

Return to “Subaru H6 3.0”