Legacy S401 tuned with openecu review

Please post your feedback on Xtreme Racing Tuning service to you.
Thank you very much
dewess

Legacy S401 tuned with openecu review

Post by dewess »

This car is from what I know the only one in Europe at this time. Only made in 401 pcs year 2002.
As this engine is a hand built STI engine for minimum 100 octane is was very important to get it tuned for swedish 98 octane and also some improvement.
I have been following openecu forums since 2007 and ONE guy have always stand out in lots of posts. Mr. Edward!
So when car was ordered I contacted Ed and asked if could help me tune the car.
When the car was road legal we started the tune.
The support from Ed is totally outstanding. He responds to question almost 24 hours a day. He send me new updated roms faster than I could flash and log. His commitment is unique. He is more than a tuner, he is also a friend and a listener. Think that is extremely unique. He care about you and the car!

Off course the tune is also outstanding. The car is now starting more easily, idle more smooth, better respond, better engine sound, more power low and high. This tune is what Subaru should have done. Very Impressive. I can recommend all you that need a real good tune XRT and Mr. Edward.

Please see my tune thread http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... f=40&t=528

Thank you Edward :)

Return to “Customer Satisfaction”