Good person!

Please post your feedback on Xtreme Racing Tuning service to you.
Thank you very much
Jam_Scooby

Good person!

Post by Jam_Scooby »

Yep, I've gone the remote tuning route. Here in Jamaica, we have a couple of guys who tune and I know all of them. It's not that I don't trust them (as they are all friends of mine) but I wanted to learn how to tune also.

I started dabbling, but since linking up with Edward, I've learnt a lot. Sadly though the tune is not complete (entirely my fault) due to work and other commitments, but so far so good. Instant responses and feedback are the norm and an overload of information! Edward tells you everything that he's going to do, which helps me in my quest for knowledge.

I'm hoping to resume soon...

My only problem is that Edward is very "Extreme"! He constantly wants me to push the car harder when providing logs! If you need your car to be viciously tuned, he's the guy!

Later.
west_minist
Site Admin

Re: Good person!

Post by west_minist »

Well Jam, you should really tell people you have a JDM WRX that you only go to 6000rpm on occasions. Your redline is 7000+. As we all know, when racing, we tend to go there :)

Now if we are tuning and running more boost, we cannot guarantee safety in those regions if we do not drive there, providing data for tuning.

So....... But you are correct. If you want extreme, I am more than capable of giving that to you :)
Jam_Scooby

Re: Good person!

Post by Jam_Scooby »

Oh, yeah - I should have mentioned that....

Point taken Sir - you have to tune based on the logs you receive.....

:lol: Later.

Return to “Customer Satisfaction”