Stock 3rd Gear Dynoes SAE.png (24.74 KiB) Viewed 5092 times
west_minist
Site Admin

v3 Review + 3rd Gear Dyno SAE

Post by west_minist »

v3 vs Stock - 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png
v3 vs Stock - 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png (45.37 KiB) Viewed 5017 times
XRT Tuning Feedback,

I thought I’d post my feedback and experience with tuning my 3.0R with Edward, firstly I’ll say the car has been transformed from stock. It is so much more responsive and the midrange torque feels a lot stronger! The common throttle lag caused by the cars’ DBW stock calibration has also been eliminated.
I came to XRT based off research and what others in the forum communities are saying, and its true Edward delivers on what has been said. I’m 17 hours ahead of Barbados here, and he seems to always be online to help and he knows what is happening with the car based off my description and looking at the numbers in the logs. He could tell I was having a little trouble with AVCS actuation and the AFR sensors, and sure enough after replacement, improvement in response.
Each version of the map has been an improvement, we are on V3 now, and it is massively different to stock, no more pinging, no more throttle lag and sometimes stalling, and much more torque. It is actually safe on our 98RON fuel here now. Its crazy fun just rowing through the gearbox, and it feels as fast as a wrx, but without all the noise, and with composure and smoothness.
So in summary, if you’re looking to have your 3.0r tuned- which you should be- have a chat with Edward, he is very knowledgeable, and you won’t be disappointed.
Cheers,
Cole

Return to “Subaru H6 3.0”