Stock Performance.png (77.88 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
west_minist
Site Admin

Re: BenI - 2008 ADM Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B 5EAT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:23 AM
To: west_minist
Subject: v3

I cannot recommend Edward’s (XRT) tuning service highly enough. He has taken my stock H6 3.0 Liberty (auto) to a whole new level, it drives like a completely different car. More torque, more response and more power. I was a having a few troubles getting the tuning working at first as I was not familiar at all with the Tactrix Cable and software used but Edward took all the time needed to ensure I was brought up to speed with how to use it and get it working. Ed is a great guy, always quick to respond and continuously works with you and your queries the entire way through. I am up to version three of the tune on my stock ride and each new version saw great improvements after Ed makes the necessary adjustments. A special thanks goes to Ed for the improvement in the reduction of throttle lag. One of my biggest issues with the car was the throttle lag in the Auto gear box. Before the tune, when i put my foot down it took a few seconds for the car to respond with the power. I told Ed my concerns and he has managed to significantly reduce this throttle lag. There is almost no lag whatsoever now, especially when I’m in sport # mode using the tiptronic controls, its just amazing how much performance the stock car provides. After having my car tuned by Ed my advice is GET YOUR CAR TUNED! The factory tune does not do these engines/cars justice and Ed will prove that to you!

I will be installing a Raptor Header system on my H6 in a few weeks following Ed’s recommendation and I am looking forward to see what gains Ed will be able to come up with through tuning once they are installed.

Return to “Subaru H6 3.0”