west_minist
Site Admin

Customer Review

Post by west_minist »

Sent: Monday, 05 March 2018 21:06
To: <west_minist@xtremeracingtuning.com>
Subject: Re: Tuning 2010 Legacy GT

Ed,

Here is my review, It was truly a pleasure working with you and I look forward to tuning with you in the future. The car is an absolute blast to drive.

Working with Ed simply exceeded my expectations and transformed my daily driver. I was blown away by the performance of his base tune and the amount of off throttle torque available. Ed took the time to understand my goals and the overall health of my Legacy GT before we started the e-tuning process. He made recommendations for next steps if I wanted more power and gave advice on future maintenance based on his experience with Subaru’s. Ed is incredibly fast at responding to customers, I had a very easy time communicating with Ed and would definitely go through the process of getting an E-tune again from Ed with future modifications.

The tuning process in my case was mostly completed in a couple of hours, Ed is incredibly knowledgeable on the Subaru platform and transformed my car into the car it should have been from the factory. He took extra time to look over my data logs to ensure nothing was going to cause future problems or compromise drivability for peak performance. We also made my power goals on lower than expected boost levels. His quality of tuning has built additional safety into my vehicle and the power delivery is so smooth that I just genuinely enjoy driving the vehicle.

I would highly recommend Xtreme Racing Tuning and Ed to anyone who is looking to have their vehicle tuned.

Return to “2010-2012 LGT 2.5 6MT”