west_minist
Site Admin

Review

Post by west_minist »

Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:56 PM
To: 'west_minist@xtremeracingtuning.com
Subject: v2 logging

Ed,

I am currently realizing a much quicker responding transmission via throttle response in all situations. I am very glad to see that the out of the hole acceleration/response from Luc is in terms of the seat of the pants perspective highly appreciable and very noticeable. Moving from a steady state at 60 km’s/hr. to a quick overtake in traffic is vastly improved from the stock settings. I have noticed that it is easier now to keep a gear, while the transmission is in auto mode, simply by applying slightly more throttle input. This was very hard to do previously. With further driving around town I am hoping to notice additional positive changes.

It is a funny situation to be in after some 98000 km’s on Luc that I find myself thinking of bringing more out of him than what I have realized prior to these very noticeable changes. I do not know what more is available from a stock engine, transmission, exhaust, throttle body and mildly modified intake plumbing than what has been realized to this point in time.

We have spoken about this matter at length and maybe once I am back to work and get a few things in order I will make the leap and get this done. This of course would bring about another round or two of adjustments via your expertise sir.
If you are now finished with your upgrades, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure speaking/dealing with you and that it has completely humbling for me to see what young minds with the correct education can do.

Thank you very much Ed for your patience and support.

Regards,

Pete