All Tuning is done remotely out of Barbados. Once you have a laptop and the Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 Cable, you are ready to Go!
In remote or E-Tuning, the customer purchase the Tactrix Openport 2.0 Cable and download the rom from the ECU and email it to XRT. During this process, you will log the car using the variables shown here and send me that log or logs with general driving and a few 2nd gear pulls if it is an Auto or 3rd Gear pulls if it is a Manual - all done from low in the rpm (1500+) till the rev limit. An example of a dyno pull is shown below: -
An example of data collected of the stock performance of the car is shown below:-
FYI - viewforum.php?f=104
Once XRT received the rom and the logs, I prepare a tune and email it to you. You will upload this to the ecu and the process of driving and log starts all over again. During this period, you are encourage to give as much feedback as possible and tuning can take a few days to weeks, depending on your time. Usually, a rom per day, your car can be completed in about 3-4 days. Avg time.... 1wk.
XRT provides the following on contact:
- Info PDF - Download links, customer reviews, etc
- Contact information such as Skype, BBM, Whatsapp, etc
- Computer remote access and control using Teamviewer to configure all software needed. Nooby...No worry!!
- Extensive discussions on how to drive and tune your car
- Logging analyses of issues or performance
- Dyno graphs
- Feedback and communication to make sure all is going well as the car is learning to maximised fuel economy and performance
- Advice on mods - if needed
- Tactric Openport 2.0 cable - Please review file attached
- Laptop - Windows 7
- Ecuflash & Romraider - Free software. Please review file attached
- Teamviewer - Free software that will allow me to configure the software on your laptop, if you do have issues doing so. Please review file attached
- Patience and understanding
- Fuel maps tuning
- Ignition maps tuning
- AVCS tuning
- MAF tuning
- Drive-by-Wire tuning
- Boost maps (Turbocharged cars)
- Some level of transmission Tuning for quicker shifting and operation through the ECU and not the TCU
- Many other maps that are not mention like closed-loop to open-loop tuning
- A Tuner who responds to your queries, with a wealth of experience and diversity, offering that support superior to none!
- Greater throttle response
- Linear throttle behaviour
- Better fuel economy, especially in Wide Open Throttle (WOT)
- Better engine response
- Better take off from stop
- Better sounding car
- Increase low end to mid range torque
- Greater top end performance
- If automatic, greater transmission response and smoother shifting
- Full maintained car. Example oil change, new plugs, etc
- Efficient AFR sensors operations
- Test for all leaks - Intake & exhaust, especially on cars 4yrs and older.
Please review the following links for additional information:-
http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... m.php?f=48
http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... .php?f=104
http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... m.php?f=89
If you are interested, please pm or email me.
XTREME RACING TUNING is not Responsible/Liable for any ECU, Engine, Chassis or any other damages arising out of tuning and (or) logging or any other services performed. The Subaru Owner(s) accepts All Risks.